2017. szeptember 24., vasárnap

Is this a sign to get back together?

So, we were together for a month before our first date and we met for 4 days straight and it didn't work out well and i got dumped by him because of his ex and later i find out that he isn't with his ex but with a new guy. We didn't talk for months but now we talk over every possible social media including video calls. He sends me some sensual snaps and flirts with me too. Also, he told me that his bf is going to move to a new state and he's not coming back and his bf told him that he doesn't believe in long distance. So, all I wish to ask you guys is that is he trying to get back together or it's just me hoping that he would come back with me after his bf leaves? I wish i could explain in detail but this is the gist of my situation. Please! HELP!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése