2017. szeptember 29., péntek

Anyone else absolutely love yaoi anime?.

I Have been watching every yaoi anime possible for the past year and have completely fallen in love with it. There is only two things that some what turns me off it one is the rape stereotype it always starts out with one gay guy one "straight" guy straight guy gets raped preety much and now he is gay and in love with the person that raped him. Two is the teenage girl fanbase I dont dislike it because they are teenagers or girls but because how they act its very cring worthy if you want to facepalm pretty bad go watch a video of yuri on ice and read the comments I guarantee there will be a user with a profile picture of a young girl and they will be saying somthing like I wish I was boy so I could be gay, and other cringy stuff.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése