2017. szeptember 30., szombat

Extrovert living with an introvert boyfriend

You may think this is a common thing, however, it's feels to be the opposite. No internet worries for this one worth reading...I've been labeled an extrovert over the years; people claim I've never met a stranger. My partner is the last to speak to you at a party. Always. He sees others as minut and inadequate compared to the standard we have for our relationship. He's only open and cheerful with family and close friends. It's hard to read in public if he's having a good time.Some times, I feel like I torture him with social activities such as attending work/social events and other things. How feedback is always, "I had a good time" or "You were very sexy tonight". Not anything about the networking we did our anything else.Ever feel like you put unnecessary effort into looking good it making friends? Introverts don't need many people like extroverts do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése