2017. szeptember 27., szerda

There’s a guy I like a lot but he works nights, how do I make this work?

In a nutshell I’ve been hanging out with this guy. I’m 28 and he’s the first guy I’ve ever considered dating. I like him a lot, but there are two obstacles I’m trying to figure out.He works 12 your night shifts. So most days he’s sleeping while I’m awake and then vice versa save for 1-2 hours at either end.In the dynamic. I’m the initiator, and he responds.Sum up I’m finding it tricky to find the right times to communicate and I don’t want to seem needy. I also recognize that throughout my life I’ve always been a planner. So my question is mostly how to make our shift differences work and then any advice that could make our dynamic work better would be awesome

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése