2017. szeptember 27., szerda

Grindr need advice my first time /I'm 16\ HELP PLS

So I've been really depressed because I don't like having these gay thoughts and I just got sick and tired of it so I told my parents and they said they accept me no matter what so I started to try to accept myself. I'm trying grindr and I met this really cool dude he's 17 and he's coming over Friday and he's probably going to be my first gay sexual experience he's bringing some weed. he's spending a night and I don't know anything about gay sex or stuff not trying to be stupid or anything but I'm just curious what I'm going to need. I'm really nervous and don't know what to do he's going to be bottom and I'm going to be top. Do I go bareback or use a condom and what kind of lube do I get HELP PLS.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése