2017. szeptember 27., szerda

There's this dude I met on tinder.

I gambled a super like, and we match and start talking. We hit it off, and there's some chemistry. Eventually we find that we work at the same place. I get a little hesitant, as I'm not too keen on hooking up with people I work around. We're still talking though, and we go out to see a movie. Later that night we're at his place smoking on his deck. He says I'm cute, I say he's handsome. I freeze up. My anxiety sky rockets, and I'm caught up worried about what if this goes tits up and I have to get a new job. We don't kiss, but we're still talking. Eventually the annual shindig that my work holds at a banquet hall comes around. I've been talking to this guy for a while now and it's apparent we can be friends so I figure I should step it up. I get to the banquet and he's there with his stupid handsome face, and a girlfriend. I'm shook, it felt like it came out of no where. I go home and drink a lot of gin that night. Throughout the next year he breaks it off with his girlfriend a few times. I meet some other people, but I can't shake how I feel about him. One of the times I confess how I feel, and he says he felt the same way. He still gets back with his girlfriend. I take a step back to heal at this point. There's another breakup where we hang out and smoke, but its clear he just wants a friend. I continue trying my best to take a step back and heal up. He's since split from his girlfriend, apparently for good. We hung out a little bit, and every time we hold eye contact my heart feels like it's doing back flips. He's back on tinder, I just swiped right.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése