2017. szeptember 28., csütörtök

Need advice: FwB with an ex?

My ex (40) and I (30) dated long distance for 2 years. We broke up 18 months ago. We slept with each other once 3 months post-breakup. Needless to say, the sex was extremely good (as it had always been). I cut off contact after that when I learned he was dating someone new (I am somewhat a possessive, jealousy type.)Lately I've been thinking about being FwB with him. I don't want to get back into a relationship with him at all, nor do I want to know who he is dating/screwing. I want this purely because our sex was just too good to pass on and I haven't had any experience that would match up since the breakup (I've slept with plenty). In fact, we probably should have been long-term fuck buddies in the first place instead of trying to make a monogamous relationship out of it. We weren't compatible at all except in bed.I do think he was more emotionally needy with me in the relationship, but probably has moved on also. If both of us are emotionally detached enough, could being FwB work?I'd like to hear your (success and failed) stories and any advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése