2017. szeptember 28., csütörtök

I Fucked Up

Last night, the guy that I have a crush on (let's just call him Al - who is gay) and myself went out to celebrate since we did really well in a legal competition. We started out with wine and then went to a bar for more drinks. Neither he or I remember much of the night. However, my girl-friend was with us. She said that once we came out of the bar, he grabbed my hand and walked beside me. Apparently, I kept trying to grab his hand in the car ride. Then we got to his the house in which he rents a room. He went over to me and kissed me. My girl-friend and I got into an argument because I wanted to confess to him. I got out and started to ring the bell. This was close to 3 am. He owner (who knows me) let me inside and I went to the room. I woke up to the owner going off at Al about me and how we weren't responsible. Al wasn't mad at me and I couldn't stop apologizing. This morning we went out for a run. Once we got back, I talked to him about how I felt about him. He didn't say anything. My girl-friend told me today that Al had told her that he was uncomfortable of me because I wasn't "out" yet. I don't know what to do. Does he like me? Is he expecting me to come out in order to give me a shot? Should I?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése