2017. szeptember 26., kedd

Gay virgin afraid of hurting partner(s) NSFW

So basically the title.I'm 19 and I've never had sex with a guy, and I'm afraid of hurting my current partner and future partners because of my penis size.I'm currently 9 inches long and extremely thick. I've had sex with girls before and never had problems but I know guys are a bit more...sensitive during sex. My partner is aware of my size and he isn't a virgin but he says I'm much bigger than anyone he's had before.What can I do to ensure I'm not hurting him while still being able to enjoy myself? I know about lube and foreplay, but there is a point that I'm simply not going to be doing anything because of my size and I'm worried about being satisfied. I know that sounds selfish, but a happy sex life is key in having a happy relationship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése