2017. szeptember 29., péntek

16 year old gay runaway.. i am begging for assistance

I do not want to make this too long but I am facing some crazy stuff rn. At this moment no one in my family or friends really knows where I live I am only 16 so I have no car, no money, no nothing to do anything!! Months ago my dad kicked me out because he swore he knew I was gay. He never ever had any evidence to prove it and no one ever believed him but it didn’t matter because we got into a big physical fight anyways and he threw my stuff out the window in front of everyone. Just a nightmare...My boyfriend said he could take me to leave with him and his uncle over in Indiana and almost immediately after moving in with him he started beating on me. He hurts me in so much ways it is not even funny. I am still shaking from when he drove me to the woods and pulled a gun out on me. A gun!!!!!!!! I had never even seen a gun in my life or had it pointed at my chest. He freaking promised to kill me and dump my body and I got so scared I peed myself and then he beat me for that. His stupid uncle is just as terible. He will only tell my boyfriend to stop because he is “going to end up killing me” but never tries to stop him physically. Worse is when he won’t tell my boyfriend anything at all!!! Especially when he is tired after work, he just let him do whatever to me and acts like he can’t see him choking me right in front of him! I know if I call the cops he will be arrested because he is legally an adult but there is so much other stuff to consider. I call them and then that means I have to go back to NJ and live with my dad. It is like one heck to the next. I just stay in my head to keep me safe. Any other possible things to do!!??

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése