2017. szeptember 27., szerda

Scared to meet online bf in real life

So here’s basically the whole overall view of my gay life story. So I’ve know I been gay since I was about 11 years old. Even then I had crushes on my friends brother, a boy I met online, one of my friends who use to touch me a lot and gave me hints he liked me, and weirdly I kissed my cousin a few times when we were about 9yrs old (weird ik, we use to pretend we were husband and wife even though we were both guys.We don’t speak about this to this day whenever we see each other.).I still haven’t come out yet and this boy I met on tinder who’s 18 like I am wants to meet up in real life. I’m in college and he’s in my old HS as a senior right now. I live about 5min from the HS. He’s amazing he’s cute, funny, and really nice guy but I’m scared that If we meet up he may not like me...maybe he likes my photos but not me.I’ve never been on a date. Not with a girl or guy, I’ve never even been kissed before lol. I’m a shy guy who doesn’t act gay at all. No one can tell I’m gay at all cause well I act like a guy and not like a girl. I’m masculine basically. But if I start this relationship irl I fear people will find out about my sexuality. I don’t want my friends, family to know that I like guys. And girls are ok for me but guys grab my attention more.I like this guy but is it too risky? My brother goes to that school too and I don’t want him to find out either. Will he like me irl? Should I just try to find a GF? I’m just scared but I do like him...Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése