2017. szeptember 29., péntek

Is he into me?

Y'all, my crush is driving me insane.Today I finally told him how I felt about him. He didn't say anything. Granted that we were interrupted, but he didn't say no or yes. Last night we went out for drinks. Although I don't recall much of the night, my girl-friend told me that he grabbed my hand outside the bar. Once we got to his place, he kissed me. My drunk self went and knocked at the house in which he rents a room around 2 am. I was let in and went to sleep next to him (I usually stay over when we study). This morning the owner of the house went off on him.I feel that I trashed any opportunity I had to be with him. At the same time, how am I supposed to win him over if he's been "unofficially" with a guy for the past four years and now it's long distance!?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése