2017. szeptember 29., péntek

At what age did you first come out? If you're still in the closet, how old are you currently?

Just asking out of sheer curiosity.I find it crazy that some people don't even accept the fact that they're gay until they're an adult and then don't tell anyone until much later in life. I figured out that I was gay when I was around 14 and now I'm almost 18. While I haven't come out to anyone in my family, I'm pretty much totally out at my high school since everyone (including much of the staff) is very accepting and I've yet to come out to anyone that's not supportive.By "come out," I mean to anyone, even if it's just one or two people. I'm not out to family yet (probably never will be since they're homophobic as fuck and I'm skipping that drama) but I still consider myself "out" at this point.Edit: I guess I should add that I first came out to my friends when I was 15.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése