2017. szeptember 28., csütörtök

Just came out to my mum and it couldn't have gone any smoother?..

So it's been a long time coming now, I knew she knew I wasn't straight but something in me just always seemed to stop me from 'coming out' with it ba dum tss but this afternoon I had a feeling it was coming and I felt anxious for hours! We started making dinner and half way through she calmly just turned to me and asked "so are you straight?" While casually flipping chicken patties. My heart was literally beating out of my chest but I knew there was no denying it anymore so I'm just like "nah" she smiled immediately and gave me a hug and we continued making dinner.. what? I'm so grateful she had a positive reaction but wow did I over exaggerate the situation! Things feel a little awkward but I know it'll eventually go away.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése