2017. szeptember 30., szombat

I'm lost and confused, but not sad

So, first time poster, and a throwaway...I really want to say this to someone, and I hope it will be a huge weight off my shoulders if I talk about it.20 y/o Male btw.SO, there is this guy that I think I like, but not really sure if he likes me back? I am on a team, and there is some "gay" stuff that happens, so it's very hard to tell when something is actually gay or just playful. The other day we were on a bus ride back from a game, and we had made some awkward eye contact, nothing too strange. But then there was this time when I turned around to talk to someone else, and I saw him a few rows back staring at me, his eyes just barely poking above the seat. I met his gaze for a second or too, then looked away. That was the first sign. So the bus ride goes on, and maybe an hour later I walk to the middle-back of the bus to talk to someone. Now bare with me, because this might sound weird to those who aren't use to the whole "locker-room behavior" stuff. As I was walking back, I felt someone touching my ass. It wasn't like a normal slap on the ass, or a squeeze or anything like that. Like, he stuck a finger between my legs and almost massaged my ass for a second. Kinda strange, but still, like I said, could be locker-room behavior.The rest of the bus ride I try and make conversation with him, to see if I can feel him out, but to no avail.At this point, I should probably mention that I have never been in a gay relationship before, only straight. Another little tid-bit of information is that I also am attracted to girls, which is even more confusing to me, but I guess I could just be bi.The next couple of days go by, and eventually we had a practice. At this practice, we didn't really say much to each other, besides maybe a little playful trash-talking. I kept trying to talk to him because, well... guess I might describe how I feel when I'm around him.When I see him, I feel more... alert? I sit up straighter, I try and act cool, almost in a goofy kind of movie-esque type way. When he looks at me, it's like he understands everything about me. When I'm near him, I feel so safe and so happy, like nothing can go wrong in the world. Today, I was walking next to him, and I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I felt so content, so small, and it took all of my will-power not to reach out and touch him. I just wanted to hold his hand, or put my hand on his hip. As soon as we walked apart, I felt so sad and lonely and disconnected. All I wanted to do was be close to him again, and that's all I can think about now. It sounds weird to me to say this, but I think I love him... That was the first time that I have ever written anything gay in nature, and I don't know how I feel about it...So since we are on a team, and spend many hours a day together, I can't really do anything that is going to ruin our relationship. I want to know if he is interested in me or not, but I don't want to risk it and just ask him because then the rest of the year will be awkward and the whole team will know, alienating me. They are all nice guys, and would support me, but there would be a definite difference in how they act around me.Just thinking about him makes my heart warm, and my heart-beat a little bit faster. Being in his presence makes me feel so happy, in a way that I can't describe. When I see him smile at me, or when he talks to me, it's the highlight of my day. I want to be with him, I want to touch him and I want to live life with him... but I don't know if it's possible, and if it is, how I can do it.So, now that everything is out in the relative open, what next?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése