2017. szeptember 28., csütörtök

Split in the road

I need advice and no where really else to turn, my ex recently came back into my life and we dated in high school and after for a total of about 3-4 years, we've known each other for about 7-8 we've talked about how we really do feel like we're each other's soul mates and we are still in love, we always have been. I live in Indiana and he's a truck driver but he's moving back to Texas and we tossed around getting back together since we're now in our early twenties and we've both changed so much. In order for us to be together I'd have to move to Texas, he said he could pay my bills for a couple months and that I could look for a job or go back to school and just get loans. I don't know how to feel about all of this, I still really do love him, however it's such a great risk. I'm leaving my mom and my sister back here in Indiana and a part time job even though I've been hunting for full time for months. Should I take the risk? I have bills to pay if things don't work out but life's short right? Shouldn't I take some risks? I need advice! 😭😓

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése