2017. szeptember 26., kedd

Never Making A Move Because I Assume People Are Just Being Friendly

Okay so. Gay dude, just started my junior year, I'm a transfer student at the big university in my state. Nice. Lots of people, definitely lots of gay people. Awesome.Well. I kind of come from a difficult past where I was abused, and I get depressed a lot, and feel like I have a difficult time socializing.And with that, I kind of always assume people who talk to me are being nice, because.... Well they are, right? I know some nice people, and I've got some friends, and that's cool.But my confusion, or the thing I don't get is, how do people make advances, sexually, on someone else? I couldn't imagine doing it because I'm pretty sure no one sees me that way, but that's highly unlikely, right?I don't know. I can't assume what they think about me, but it's nigh on impossible that none of them would be interested in a sexual relationship with me, right? Again, assuming.And this isn't to say I'm dissatisfied with any of these friendships. This is more of me trying to deal with sexual frustration I suppose. I don't just want to hook up; that seems a little underwhelming to me.What appeals to me are the relationships that I hear of vaguely in gay circles where guys will bang their friends and no one has any expectations except that they're friends who think each other are hot. That seems pretty awesome. And I'm sure I don't understand it well enough, and that it's not perfect.But dudes, I'm just frustrated because I'm a junior in college who isn't having sex and I want to.I know, boo hoo, but it's a quality-of-life thing.Anyways. I think my question is about: how do I recognize when someone's interested in me, and stop just saying the blanket statement "Well, I'm sure they're just being nice."Also: no, there hasn't been anyone with any overt cues that suggest they like me that much, so maybe I'm just not getting out enough.I'm still open to suggestions!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése