2017. szeptember 24., vasárnap

I think the guy that rejected is starting to like me after I found someone! Or does he just want to play me?

So a little backstory: Months ago, this guy rejected me and we avoided each other for like a week or so. After we began talking again, it seemed like he kept leading me on and wanted to just feel good about having someone around that likes him.So, we move on to the present day. Not too long ago he found out that I started dating someone. Ever since that day, he's been a lot more physical: he started trying to hold my hand more, and whenever I leave him to talk to other friends, he's like "Don't leave. I wanna talk. Stay here." ;) He also "needed" to use my phone one day. So I let him only to find out that he actually just wanted to look at the texts that went on between the new guy I'm dating.Could this mean that he might like me now because he's realized I'm no longer into him, or is it because he just wants to feel like he can have someone around that like-likes him? (Also, if he were to ask me out, I'd decline.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése