2017. január 30., hétfő

[NSFW] I always thought I would never do that

I like to think I'm a rather open guy, ready to try new things (including sexually), but I have my limits. And the net is a endless source of videos to test your limits.So when I saw a video of a guy rimming (aka "eating", "anilingus") another man's anus, I found that utterly disgusting and told myself I would never ever do that.Fast forward a few years, I'm [bi M] in a couple with a fantastic [gay M] guy, and he is - very gently - inviting me to try new things. (He's much more experienced than me.)So one day he pushed me - gently as usual - to try rimming his asshole. I decided to give it a try (Luckily for me, he's squeaky clean).Holy shit ! (pardon the pun), this was one of the hottest things I've ever done. Grabbing his hairy cheeks, running my tongue up and down while hearing him moan, grabbing his dick and balls while I rim him. It was insanely hot.I'm sold. I will do it again.(Oh and from a bisexual guy's point of view, as long as the guy is clean, I find that the anilingus is better than a cunnilingus. And yes, less smelly.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése