2017. január 31., kedd

Should I tell him how I feel?

So, there's this one guy who I met in Tinder around 3 months ago (We both are 19, he's gay while I'm bi). Back in those days we were chatting every day, and met pretty often, but I was in a relationship back then.Now I'm single for like a month and half, and around a week ago I understood that I liked that guy even when I was in a relationship, but I didn't understand that back then.Problem now is that he often doesn't reply to my messages (Means I have to message him twice to get a reply cause he often says "I didn't see the message"), and he doesn't seem interested in me anymore.It sounds like I blew my chance, but I think the reason why he seems like that is because he still thinks I'm in a relationship, and when we first met he said "It's difficult for me to stay friends with a bi/gay boy cause I usually end up getting feelings for them", so maybe he's trying to push me away so he wouldn't get any feelings.And now I'm thinking if I should tell him how I feel, that I like him and I would like to try to start something with him, but I don't know. I'm afraid he will leave me on "read" again, and then I'll feel terrible for the rest of the week probably. But then again, there's that quote "You live once, do whatever comes in your mind".So what are your thoughts? (Also please be kind, it's my first post here, I'm usually a lurker)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése