2017. január 27., péntek

what should i do, is he gay or not ?

So this is a really really long story that i am going to overly summarize, so please ask questions. But the basis of this is question is what the hell should i do because I'm getting so many mixed signals that i just don't know what to do. So it all starts back about a year ago, we started working together, and i would kinda notice him and we would work later in the night together but we didn't ever talk and i would notice him looking over at me... to time went on and we started talking very basic, (hey whats up, simple stuff.) So we added each other on Facebook before we really knew each other and we had light conversations usually about work, then we started to hang out and we became really close friends really quick like less then a summer break were best friends now it seems. But back to the story, so we started hanging out and a group decided to have a party so i went and he was there. and i would notice that he would stare at me a lot and he would dance and sing while also looking at me. so after that party i was like ummm maybe (and the "gaydar" was kinda going off before that, not that that is actually a thing). So i kinda asked around and it turned out all his friends think he's gay and he's bad with girls and has only has like 1 or 2 Girlfriends all very short lived. So we go to more parties together and talk and what not and i got kinda drunk at one party and sent a snapchat that literally said i wanted to hook up with you tonight. - no answer what so ever from him. saw him the next day he asked like nothing happened. So now I was like wtf and more time goes on and we went to the movies together (just us) and again nothing... but he let me go with just him and it seemed like he wanted to go. Now through out the time we still do little things like get lunch together here and there and with a group of friends plus other stuff, at work we take breaks together and everyone knows that it's like our thing to go together. So another party comes up and this time he's doing all the same things as before, the stares and the dancing and the singing and what not and he's kinda now tracking how much I'm drinking... So we get some lone time and he looks at me and says serious question are you gay cause you said you wanted to hook up with me... I was taken too back i said no, and for the rest of the night he was angry at me it seems and he hinted at me to leave the party. So i did and the next day i told him the truth and asked what he was and he said straight.OK so i wasn't convinced so more parties (he had a very small thing at his house once and it was me him and like 2 or 3 other people and it ended super early because he was kinda being annoying asking about gay stuff and i still wasn't comfortable talking about it cause i felt kinda forced out still at the time, I'm glad I'm sorta out now) and more stares and what not so i wanted to step up the anti a little and told him to make plans, cause i like when just the two of us do stuff together. so we went to the mall and then back to the house to drink together. and i was super touchy, hair arms and even his legs... we looked through the pictures on each others phones talked about family and stuff and he brings up all the old conversations we had. Plus other deep conversations. So after having him let me be so touchy I'm starting to wonder again. Now new years is coming and I'm thinking my place, originally it was going to be but then another person was having a party so i was like shit there goes the plans but originally we were still going to my place... and we talked about it too, so i went to pick him up and his parents are talking to me and ask who all will be at my place and i say i don't know, with that he announces that we are going to the other party with more people. (damn) so I'm like damn whatever I'm still drinking... and 12am comes and we take a shot together because someone else was around i didn't want to try anything funny so the usual stuff happens at this party and near the end of the night he started to get a little angry idk why but he was and we all fell asleep. Time goes on small gathering here and there lunch some shopping and what not. then we have another party just us and we again are super touchy and just talking about deep stuff and he says his dad thinks he (the boy i like) might be "f***ing gay because he's not bring girls over." and stuff like that so I'm kinda surprise and i feel bad now because I'm thinking he's putting a straight act on for his father and this party i played with his hair way more and touched his ears a little and was practically laying across his lap. plus if we sat together to watch something on one's phone we would lean against each other. So i kind a took his phone and searched Facebook and found that i was his top search... idk wth that could mean but i think good. we sleep on the couch together but not next to each other but he's not on a end he's in the middle and I'm squeezing together on an end to fit... hahah. so we were originally going to get breakfast but his father called and we had to get him home soonish... so we got ready and i drove him home we stoped at a few stores the way home. and then more parties and more stares and more touchiness from both me and him... so idk what to think he says he's straight yet i don't believe him especially when he lets me touch him all over the place, he's seen me look and stare at his private at parties and doesn't say anything, hell make sexual references jokes. we both laugh at everything each other say and we just get alone so god damn well. i just don't know what to do and I'm too nervous to attempt to hook up (kiss) because I'm afraid that if he doesn't like it then hell have no way to leave and i do not want him to feel trapped. there are stories about him kissing boys but only like tap kisses. I just don't know what to do or think and idk like I'm still new to this whole thing so when people tell me to just go for it my body still wants to live the lie i told myself to live and it doesn't feel right to kiss yet i get that weird feeling that i probably should try... if that makes any sense at all. Its not a secret that i like this boy and everyone seems to know it... i just don't know if i should believe him or if i should try something and if so what and how.... plzzzz help me solve this ultimate mysterysorry for some language. and thank you all so much

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése