2017. január 29., vasárnap

[OVERCOMINGDIFFERENCES] My (23M) partner (32M) doesn't think we are intellectually compatible.

Over the past few weeks, my partner has been worried we are not intellectually compatible, as in he and I often do not share a lot of the same common experiences, hobbies, or general interests. I think that the problem isn't necessarily that, buthe problem is rooted in not being in the right habit and mindset to talk openly about these things.Does anyone have any suggestions? Critique? Experiences to share?It will really help! Thank you sincerely.In addition, I often find it difficult to come up with things to say in reaction to what he is taking about or to find a long-lasting interest, which I really put down on myself in my mind, thinking maybe it's the medication I am on that is causing me to be "lull". I can make an ongoing list.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése