2017. január 30., hétfő

Looking for advice about possible exposure.

I dont usually do gay stuff like i havent in 6 or 7 years. I met up someone on craigslist and we fucked around. Nothing much was done. I did try to take a small dildo (with a condom) in my ass, which was uncomfortable. Then i went home.This morning i see 5 cuts on my ass and they look like razor cuts. I sometimes cut myself as a catharsis when i fall into a depressive spell so i know what it looks like. It really looks like that. I didnt fall down anywhere and it couldnt have been from me brushing up against something because they are verticle cuts.I think while. I was distracted and hurting from the dildo he was cutting me.I am wondering if any of you have experience with this kind of thing. Guy seemed real nice and not pushy at all. I suppose the real risk would be some form of hepatitis but im sure aids could possible be transmitted from very light cuts.Is this some kind of kink? Should i be worried?Thinking about going to the er to get that pill.Please im pretty much freaking out and need some straight talking so i can sort myself out.Thanks guys. I appreciate any insight you might be willing to provide.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése