2017. január 28., szombat

Yea I am a stripper

Hey, there is something that has been going on with me for the past few months and the people in this forum seem wiser than those in other online forums I, I don't know if this is the right place to bring this up but here I go. I am currently a 19-year-old college student in my 2nd year of studying international relations. I am from Nigeria and I came out as gay when I was 18,I decided to keep this information from my family cus Nigerians don't really appreciate homosexuality and I was able to do so for quite sometime but unfortunately there are some Nigerian students on my campus and they gossip a somehow this information got to my family.My father then cut me off and I had a very limited amount of money, I was able to get a job at a fast food restaurant close to my school but the pay really wasnt nearly enough to pay all of my bills. I recently got a job at a gay strip club working as a stripper and I have had that job for 4 months now the pay is amazing and I have been able to get a lot of tips,I haven't had sex with any of the men in the club because I am a strict bottom and most of the men in the club want me to top them because I am black they all assume I have a big dick which i do not posses.But that is not the problem my problem now is that I am wondering if my choice to work as a stripper now would affect me in the future. I plan on becoming a politician and a diplomat and in most of the series, I watch this kind of things i.e stripping always come back to bite you in the ass. I want to know if it is too late for me and if I should just change my major and try to choose another major where I won't be in the public eye or if I should just continue anyway and hope for the best. I honestly don't know what I can do and any advice or any job opportunities and offers would be highly appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése