2017. január 28., szombat

Need to vent a bit, also looking for any kind of guidance

So i met this guy a 3-4 years ago. And somehow we ended up going to the same university and studying the same degree. Circumstances in general made us quite close. I had a little crush over him when we first met but got over it when time passed. And since then i always saw him as a normal friend. But lately i dont know if it's me being too thirsty or him being hotter than usual. My mind has been killing me, every time i smell his scent i feel the need of touching him. Btw he knows that im gay, we always joke about it (im quite touchy with him and usually he's fine with it). But nowdays i just feel bad, because at this point im just taking avantatges of him. I'm thinking about maybe putting myself out and try to meet someone to keep my head away from thinking about stupid things when im at uni. But at the same time i dont like the whole gay dating scene. I've been masturbating everyday before going to uni but it just doesnt help. Nothing helps at this point, imma cut off my dick.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése