2017. január 27., péntek

Need some relationship advice

I met a very awesome guy several months ago and we are becoming serious. The first month we had sex several times but its been three months since the last time. He has no sex drive due to a medication he takes and depression. At night in bed he will reject any advances I try to make rather forcibly and he gets angry sometimes. This has led me to become very hurt and feel unattractive on several occasions. He acts like he doesn't care if we don't ever have an intimate relationship but I know that I want intimacy. We almost broke up several days ago due to a fight about the situation. He started going to therapy for his depression a few weeks ago. Besides the lack of sex, our relationship is very good and we both really care for each other. I'm wondering if I should try to wait it out for a bit or just end our relationship now? It may sound petty but I believe sex is important in developing a very close relationship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése