2017. január 29., vasárnap

Life just gave me a lemon

So I am 19 years old gay boy that have been in a good relationship (before), I post many so you guys probably know me. English is not my native language so please mind my grammar.So I had this relationship with this lovely boy. I know him through a WhatsApp group discussion, He is totally my type. And apparently we have a lot of things in common. We had a good memories together. Until one day someone there's a person that came in between us (technically he just say hi to both of us and creating new group discussion and added both of us, me and my ex), long story short they start to get close. I don't mind if they are close to each other. The things in mind that totally bothering me is ya know, that person (who getting close with my ex) is turned out to be gay too. I started to worried, and asked my ex to avoid him. He never listened. Until one day they are FaceTiming and I am totally not okay with that. Well we have a lot of fight he (my ex) keep defends his self that he not doing anything. And keep blaming me for being worried.Long story short, we broke up. And today I was saying a little hi to him. Everything went well. He asking about how my love life doing, I said it was pretty good. He keeps remind me to old stuff and push me too hard to just telling him that how much I hate that guy (the third guy). And he told me that they are currently in a relationship, and blocked me from every social media. And that guy also chat me just to told me the same and blocked me too afterward.I just don't know how to describe my feeling rn. A little help and motivation from friends made me better. But sometimes it's just harsh to think :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése