2017. január 30., hétfő

Do I make my straight friends uncomfortable?

Heya, so I'm am 18 year old female, I have known I liked girls for a long time. I came out to my best friend, a dude (who I met when I moved schools for sixth form) over a year a go (I felt comfortable telling him as I knew he liked girls too). I came out to my other best friends, 4 girls who I have known for like a range of 5-7 years as, as bisexual over the summer before we went on holiday together.I'm worried I make my straight, girl, friends uncomfortable. I feel they have always seen me as an asexual person because I've never hooked up with any boys and I've hidden my 'sexual' side all my life from them. I cannot talk to them about my crushes and feelings, while I can talk for ages to my other male best friend (who is bisexual) about my obsession with Dana Scully and my sex life.They always talk about their sexual encounters but I find myself clamming up and becoming deeply uncomfortable. The other day they bought up a time when one of them basically had lesbian sex when were still attending our old girl school and talked about how "weird" it was (and how weird it was when we used to kiss at our old school).I feel like there is a barrier there, I want to be more open with them but fear they cannot truly accept that part of me.Has anyone else had experience with this kind of situation? Does it depend on the friendship or will there always be a kind of disconnect between straight people of the same sex and someone who is gay/bisexual? And is there anyway I can ease this strange discomfort?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése