2017. január 29., vasárnap

Help with telling people you're interested in ?

Hey guys, Almost 1 month I haven't come here, but here we are, I need your advice, and kinda, your help. Long story short, I've recently met a guy I truly like/love at my uni (about 3 months ago). I don't truly know his orientation yet. I had the chance to spend time with him every wednesday for some classes so we got to know each other more or less from it. I began to like/love him because he was really nice, cool and we like the same thing, I also thought there would be some chances for this to work cause he usually liked to swiftly brush/stroke/mess my hair when I was leaning my head on the desk when we were studying, never really told him I enjoy it...Classes finished during december, so I hadn't really the chance to spend time with him aside, and because he finished his classes in december, he's not at my uni for the rest of the year.Actually, We met up 2-3 times for a lunch together, and he came once to my apartment to spend a whole afternoon with me. I asked him if he wanted to hang out once more, he agreed and he suggested that he could to my uni then we could lunch together there and then we could go back to my place for the afternoon. I immediatly agreed, joyful. So we're gonna meet this wednesday (in 3 days), and I want this to be kinda special. At least, I want him know that I like him (as a friend at least) or even want him to know I'm in love with him. But as clumsy as I am (never really had any relationship (I'm 20M)), I don't know how to let him know my overall feelings, if I should make some hints for him, telling him straight away (thing I don't want to) or simply suggest it. I just don't know and I feel like i'm freaking lost.Anyway, I somehow need your support, your help, and your advice for this to work around. Thanks,

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése