2017. január 28., szombat

exploring sex (lgbt)

Hi, so I am a 25 gay male. I was raised strict catholic and it took me a while before I could have sex (or even masturbate) without feeling shame or like I was dirty. I've had sex but almost always in the context of a relationship. I haven't much enjoyed the few one night stands I've had because the lack of emotions (to me at least) cheapens the experience. Basically I don't like sex if there isn't emotion attached to it. The dating game has kinda dried up, and kinda I'm horny 24/7. I've wanted to have a sex life again but besides the fear of rejection (i'm kinda getting over it) I'm horrified of STD's. Yeah I know about condoms and prep. But I'm more worried more about warts and herpies. So my question is basically, how do guys hook up without emotions involved? I'm not like emotionally needy, I just like to feel cared about when I have sex. This might have to do more with the way I was raised and seeing sex as super intimate. And lastly, STDS PEOPLE!?!?!? I downloaded grindr but I'm horrified to actually use it. PEOPLE LIE ALL THE TIME!!! This super hot guy shot me a nude, but there appeared to be questionable bumps around his groin region. I didn't know how to polity tell him he should get checked. Like how do you guys just not preoccupy yourself about it?? Thanks for reading: thoughts, comments, points of view., etc much appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése