2017. január 29., vasárnap

Need your heartfelt advice please

A little intro about myself: I am usually a quiet guy who keeps it to himself generally but at the same time when I get comfortable with people I am very open. These past 3 years have also been quite difficult for me the least of which from a social aspect as My dad was terminally ill and I had left everything to take care of and be with him full time at home . At the same time most friends from college or dchopl went to do their own thing in different cities and countries. So fooling around or getting in a relationship was really out question. Anyway I have now just begun looking back for work but out of my relatively conservative home town to a much bigger cosmopolitan gay friendly city. As you can imagine there would be a much better chance for me to meet someone or at least hookup with them . I'm bicurious by nature so that adds another layer of complexity.So not having many friends here I ventured out a lone bar hopping in the rather gay part of town. Ended up going to this gay bar , and meeting some nice people and some creeps as well but in general were really nice. The bar man specifically that I was talking to and served me was really attractive and also flirty, but I guessed it was his job to be flirty. Somehow time flew by and having talked to a few people and this handsome bar man the bar was about to close in like 10 min. I generally don't do this but having felt comfortable there I told the bar man that I was really horny and wanted to get some action. It was probably the way I was looking at him he noticed , he just looked at me with a lusty face and held his buldging dik and we signaled each other to go to the bathroom. Basically I went ahead , he was about to enter the bathroom but since it was closing time noticed that his manager was kind of behind him and I guess it's not allowed to fool around with clientele he apologized that he can't do anything and went back. The reason why I'm telling you all this is that i really want to fool around but always at the back of my mind I wonder if it's the right thing to do or if I'm in the right atmosphere to do something . I only need one small trigger to back off although at the same time I have this strong urge. The guy told me to come tomorrow ( which is today) but I'm not sure I should. I don't know if it's me being lonely because or a lack of real interaction with friends/guys/girls that I get this sudden bursts of extremely lustful behavior disregarding my dignity or what I might catch (std) through a bj with a stranger.Im just at this stage that I feel very lonely but at the same time conflicted . Sorry for the long post , I know I'm a bit layered and kind of all over the place. Please ask me if I need to clarify. I would appreciate all of you guys' heartfelt advice.ThanksJ

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése