2017. január 28., szombat

For All You Tops Out There

Hello Tops,I just wanted to take the time out of my day to address a few things with you guys in an attempt to change your perception of your bottom boy.I really don't think some (not all) of you understand just how much we bottoms sacrifice for your pleasure. So, let me begin...As men, I can only assume that most of your diets consist of beer, pizza, wings, junk food, etc. Basically: Your diets are mostly slacking. As bottoms, we have to be constantly aware of what we are putting into our bodies. If we eat garbage, then that is what we can expect to come out. Obviously, we want to make the "cleaning process" as smooth as possible, and this means watching our diets. Sure, sounds easy enough. But when you're drunk at 2 AM, all you can think about is Chipotle, and you're going to be bottoming the next day, it is difficult. I am not saying that us bottoms can never eat "junk," but we do have to be cautious; especially if we have a date coming up with a lucky guy.For me, the anxiety that comes with bottoming almost makes me want to go back to JUST women. I like being submissive and putting on a show for a guy, but the second that we are about to have sex, this thought always pops into my head: "Am I definitely clean enough down there?" I have NEVER (knocks on wood) had any messes, but it is always something that I worry about. Yeah, the guy knows what he is getting himself into, but it is still a huge concern for me and a lot of other men that I know.The amount of preparation that goes into getting ready to bottom is exhausting. Here's my routine:Eat lightly that day before bottomingEat nothing at all the day ofDouche the living day lights out of your hole until everything comes out cleanPossibly take an Imodium What is this usually for; this multiple-hour long process? About 10-20 minutes of being vigorously screwed until your man has finished his business. All that work for 20 minutes "of pleasure."We are at higher risk of catching HIV/STDs. So no, I won't just sleep with anyone without a condom. I HATE when guys try and force this on me. I will gladly sleep with someone without protection if I am in a relationship with them/they have been tested. Until then, nope.WE ARE GUYS TOO AND WE LIKE OUR DICKS PLAYED WITH TOO. I mean jeez, here I am doing all this work to make you feel good, and you can't even reach down and jerk it for me? Okay... Guess this will be the last time you get with me!So long story short: Appreciate the man that is allowing you to top him. He has done a lot of work (if he is a good bottom) to make sure that the sex is fun and clean.~reppin' all bottoms out there~

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése