2017. január 31., kedd

I'm unable to trust this guy for a relationship

I've been seeing this guy for 3 months now. He's 10 years older than me. We're not exclusive yet, since we haven't talked about that, but there are some things that have prevented me from trusting him.He still lives with his ex and is close friends with another ex. He's had two LTRs. The first ex already has a boyfriend but they still live together with another roommate and they all have their own bedroom. The second ex is still friends with him, also has a boyfriend, but they still hang out together a lot. He even brought up the fact that when his lease is up, he plans to move in with the second ex and his boyfriend. And of course, he talks about those guys a lot since they're his closest friends. Granted, this is New York, and we always look for ways to save on rent, but I find this very off-putting and weird. He could easily find another roommate that's not an ex.He unapologetically comments about other hot men on TV. Everytime we watch a movie or TV show with a hot guy, he feels the need to say stuff like "mmm can we invite him over?" or "I'd let him do things to me." He does every single time. If there's hot guy on screen, you bet he won't keep his mouth shot. I guess he does this as a joke, but I find it kind of disrespectful. It's even happened once with a guy we saw at the store "He's kinda sexy, right?"Other than these things, the guy is seriously great, but if I can't build trust, I suppose this relationship is doomed if we ever become serious?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése