2017. január 28., szombat

Falling for a coworker

Hello there guys, I was looking at some posts here and felt like sharing this, you might have some points to help me go through this situation. So, I work in a software development company, nobody knows that I'm gay (or that's what I believe), I'm not open about it (I've accepted myself already just don't feel like coming out would help anything given my family beliefs). Anyway, I have this coworker, he is charming, really friendly and helpful kind of guy. He started working there a few months after me about 1 year ago. The first time I've seen him I felt interested, he has attributes that I like in a guy. However I was cool about it, we often have lunch together and we would talk about random stuff, never got crazy about him, it was more colleague talk. The thing is that from the past month I've started to feel really into him. We are working more closely now, and I've got to know him better and his experiences, dreams and lifestyle just made me fall for him a little (not to say a lot). He is very reserved about personal life, he doesn't talk much about them, with time I could get some things out of him, we went out for a drink to a bar one day (it was supposed to go more people from work but we ended up going just us two). He is Christian, family kind of guy, kind hard to understand as himself noted. I didn’t ask him about relationships (I asked him too much stuff already in the last time, felt like he could feel in an interrogation, so I’ve stopped before getting creepy) he told me he wants to live in a countryside house, work remotely, find the one girl and have some kids as a later life goal. However never seen mentions of relationships on any of his social networks. We went out other day with lots of people from work, and some girl friends of mine, I even tried to hook him up with one of them but he told me the one he liked wouldn’t like him, so he kept distance and didn’t said anything else. Other than that, he doesn't give clues about his truth orientation. I feel like since he is really worried about job image, he wouldn't tell if he is gay even if asked. I don't get anything that could say he is gay, but other than some random mentions about Margot Robbie and some other “love of his life” girls, nothing that can affirm he is straight either. I don't know if I'm luring myself or he may be exactly like me. I can't just ask if he is gay, I would be exposing myself which I'm not comfortable doing. So, I like talk to him, he inspires me, even being younger I feel like he did and does more so I get nice book, music, study, work recommendations from him. Maybe I’ve started the year more needing, never had a relationship for more than 3 months, so my hope may have lured me to believe that he could be the one I’ve been looking for. Any tips in what should I do guys?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése