2017. január 31., kedd

Am I gay or Bisexual?

Ok so here's the story. I've always felt better being around men than women. I had a girlfriend, but I didn't loved her. I'm 24 btw. I don't know why, but women annoy me. I don't like how they talk, how they laugh etc. etc. Less common interest than with ANY men. I told myself long ago, that I'll never marry. BUT I'm attracted to their body very much. When I see a woman - Instant boner. I never had a relationship or sex with a man, and deep inside I hope that I never will... because ... you know... I don't want to be gay. But some men sexually attracts me very much.. but only when I'm alone at home and thinking about that. But when I see a man eye to eye I can't imagine I could kiss him... In imagination I could, but not in reality. So, what's wrong with me?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése