2017. január 30., hétfő

A Confused Traveler/Boy Drama

So I'm currently having a bit of a dilemma. I don't want to sound like a teenage girl having boy drama, but...well that's exactly what is happening right now.A bit of context, I'm an visiting the UK from an overseas western country, have been there for six weeks. Here for uni, and leave in a a week. I'm mid twenties, finishing up my post grad degree, mostly gay, out to friends, and some of my family. Have had girlfriends before, one sort of boyfriend, and been on a bunch of dates, but no real long term relationship.Okay, so now story time. So I met one guy through uni, hung out a few times, made a move, it was gladly accepted. Both being adults, we had a good night. He seemed really keen to hang out again, then when I tried to make plans, he didn't reply until I had to contact him in regards to uni work, the next day, and apologized saying he forgot to reply. I figured he was telling the truth, and we were going to make plans to hang out the following week. Then I found out that I had an STI, and doing the right thing gave him the heads up. He said it was all good, but then was a bit weird and avoided me while at uni during the week. We went out with a group after a uni function, and he definitely seemed to be avoiding me, moving to another table and barely speaking all night, then when I go to leave he asks me to stay. So still kind of keen on him, do. Long story short nothing happens, and when I message him asking if he wanted to hang out, he doesn't reply.So that's half the story. The other half, is as a result of being confused and a little sad about being rejected, went on a gay social networking app. Basically met up with a guy who was also visiting from a different part of the UK. We met up in his hotel room and had a really good night, involving: adult time, personal conversations, confusions about past sexual relationships, lots of talking, and then spend the night.He is keen to travel and hang out again. I am also keen on this. But am baring in mind that I will soon be on the other side of the globe. He confuses to feeling weird, and says this is different to previous hook ups. I'm in a similar boat, I had a great night, but am still confused about boy#1, and as such have no idea what to do.So not feeling super comfortable messaging friends for advise, I turn to the good old internet.TLDR: Boy#1 was a bit of a dick, Boy#2 and I have strange feelings post hookup.Now I have two issues: 1) I have to hang out with boy#1 at uni this week. Do I avoid the him? Do I just pretend that nothing is wrong? 2) What do I do about boy#2? Do we hang out? Or do I accept the fact that I'll be gone in a week and probably wont see each other again in this lifetime?Or am I just thinking about this too much? And being too much like a teenage girl.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése