2016. november 3., csütörtök

When It Clicked.

Hello all!!! My laptop is destroying itself slowly. The keyboard just stopped working and its 3:30am whrere i am. Clearly theres nowhere for me to get a new keyboard at this hour. As a result im posting this from my tablet.This is also my first post (other than comments) here so please be nice.Im 26 years old and i just came out as gay just last year. I didnt even realize i was different until 8th grade, which leads me to my question. When did it "click" for you? When did you realize that you were gay? Was there something that happened that knocked the veil off of your eyes? Or did it just happen?I'll answer first. I realized something was different about me in 8th grade. I realized that i didnt have the weird obsession with girls that most straight boys get around that time. We would be hanging out in gym class and of course, the topic of girls would come up. I didnt know why at the time, but it didnt sit well with me. It made me feel a little uncomfortable but i brushed it off. Around 2nd year of high school is when it finally clicked for me. I remember being in the atrium of my school hanging out after school. We were all saying our "goodbyes" and "see you tomorrows" when my friend (we'll call him "A") just asks me to kiss him goodbye. I knew A was the kind who would say stuff like that just for kicks but this felt different. I closed my eyes, and leaned forward to kiss him. I was expecting him to stop me and admit he was joking. He didnt. Our lips met and i instantly got chills. I didnt feel gross or anything like that.The whole situation just felt right. It was at that point, that exact moment that it hit me like a ton of bricks (more like a pair of lips eh? 😂😂 i crack myself up). I was gay and ive been suppressing it this whole time. I lived in a small town, with my conservative, gun totin' family, in south central PA so coming out wasnt an option at the time. I had a lot of struggles with that but thats another story for another time.So...whats your story?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése