2016. november 29., kedd

When your boyfriend lives a thousand kilometres away …

I'll try to cut this long story about my exhausting long-distance relationship short (which I already know won't work though). xDI'm from Germany and I've met a Swedish, pretty, incredibly cute, romantic, sappy, sexy guy on a website (that isn't actually intended to be a dating site). We met after a couple of months (he visited me here in Germany) and actually had our first kiss on the first evening … and from this point it got only more and more romantic (I won't go into details since it's probably romantic only for me and totally uninteresting for others). :3We're now together for about three months, and I'm already so exhausted from this long-distance relationship. When we see each other, which happens usually every second weekend (and which is actually not too bad), than I have only eyes for him. I am the happiest person and don't think that my life could get any better.But when I'm parted from him then I'm always so worried about everything. That this relationship probably won't work out. That it ends when we (if we get that far) someday live together because it wasn't real love after all or so.I sometimes wonder if I could be happier with someone who lives in the same city as me. But a moment later I realise that I don't want to be with anyone else but my Swede, and them I feel desperate because there's nothing I can do but wait for him.The thing is, I don't think that I've got a real question for you, I don't think that someone can give me a solution for this. Because actually, I already found out by myself that the only solution is to be patient, to wait for him until he visits me again. But I'm hoping for some comments that cheer me up a little, maybe comments from people who are experiencing a similar situation right now or so … I'd be really thankful for something like that? :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése