2016. november 28., hétfő

Advice on gay life in Germany

Hi, I submitted a post on the German reddit for advice on where to move in Germany. That got me lots of good info on housing, jobs, etc.. Now I am looking for more specific advice on gay culture. The three cities that I am considering moving to are Berlin, Cologne, and Munich. Sooo... I am a cruiser. Big time. I mean, when I live in a city with a cruising culture, I spend a great deal of my time doing it. I have been to Berlin a couple of times so I know that Tiergarten is pretty hot, but what about the other two cities? I live in a conservative English city right now with no cruising culture, and I drive to London twice a month for a weekend in Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath. I am also very into darkrooms, naked parties, and saunas. Which city has the best mix of all three? Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése