2016. november 28., hétfő

Need some advice any replies or PMs welcome

I will attempt to be brief because I don't want to type a novel to get my point across. I am in my early 30's and began coming out last year to close friends. After college I played a few games online in free time and developed a pretty close group of friends I only knew through the games. There's one friend in particular in that group I haven't come out to yet for a couple of reasons:He is about a decade younger than me.He is from a very small town in a not so gay friendly stateHe's definitely over the years made it known how he feels about gay people, generally negative.My over riding fear is that he's going to think me coming out to him is me coming ON to him. And while he's an attractive person for sure, that's just not how I view him. (another story entirely but when he was a kid a pedophile tried to groom him which I think informed his views on homosexuality)What I'm looking for is some advice on how to broach the topic with him in a way that won't make him feel like I'm trying to do anything other than just keep him in the loop on who I am as a person and not feel I'm not sure if threatened is the right word here, maybe more like I'm not trying to change the nature of our friendship. I just want this one aspect of my life I've never shared with him to be known to him so that when our group of friends does our yearly/every other year meetup it's not weird for us to share a hotel room as we have in the past or just in general.Thanks in advance for any advice I really appreciate it. I want to tell him, it's long over due but I also don't want to lose his friendship and I feel like if I don't handle it correctly he's going to feel really weird about us being friends.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése