2016. november 29., kedd

I have to say this

Hi guys my name is Muhammad and I'm gay! I've never really used reddit so my friend is helping me out here as he thinks that /r/gay is the perfect place for someone like me to get advice from people that are in very similar situations to me - I might make an account if it goes well.Anyway some background - i'm 19 and gay, live with my dad (who is very traditional and also a devout muslim) and therefore has no idea of my orientation - i think telling him would tear my family apart, or at least result in me being exiled - so my question is /r/gay, has anyone dealt with a father like this? What should I do in order to gain acceptance? I want to be open about my lifestyle but I don't want to lose those closest to me..

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése