2016. november 26., szombat

How do i not shy away from sexual advances?

Not even sure this really belongd here but worth a shot.So I'm 19 m in college and I'm the only person in my friend group who's been both relationship less and a virgin for like since...well my last psudeo relationship was when I was 13 in highschool buy not important rn. I'm mostly attracted to guys romantically and sexually but can only be attracted to girls romantically I think....once again virgin so I'm not entirely gonna be sure whether I like apples or bananas having never sampled any kind of fruit but I feel physically turned on by males more than females and can more comfortably see myself getting intimate with another guy than with a girl. Sure I could maybe see myself with a female sexually depending on who it is but it's less appealing to me than if it's with a guy. And obviously personality plays as strong part, I'll only be able to entertain any form of sexual act with another human being if I'm comfortable with them as a person. This ramble seems really irelavant now looking at it but I guest it provides some level of back story so... Yhea. So here's where my real issue comes into play now. There's this guy I'm friends with who is a notorious slut and in our friend group tends to be really touchy feely and sexually suggestive among all the girls in our friend group but I'm the only guy he ever displays this same kind of perverseness around. And well I like the attention. Sue me, the guy's hot. And yhea it's like 50\50 it's either him just being as typical straight guy who just jokes around about being gay with his other guy friends, we know the type or on the other end he's seriously into me. I doubt the latter cuz way too hot and really doesnt seem like he'd be into me as more than a friend but he's not my real issue(jeez it's taking a while to get to the real issue…) So this informs us on my really real actual issue which is that said guy when he's being himself around me, be it tame kinda sweet things like just touching me a lot or letting me hug him for way longer than needed(cuz I'm a hugger) or downright filthy interactions like blatantly asking in a conspiratory tone when I'm gonna finally let him fuck me or making a show of making very intense eye contact with me while he gropes a girl friend of ours(and these are just the only examples that I find kinda tame enough to be casual about); I'm always conflicted with the whole...sexual thing. Like sure if he's serious about any if it I'd like to think I'd let him go for broke cuz he's a great and attractive guy and i trust him but when he starts to touch me in a way that's really sexual I kinda just wanna evaporate into very fine water molecules or when he asks me sexual questions like the aforementioned I find myself like just "breezing" it off as he puts it. And he's the most recent example but it's been this way with a lot if people who come on to me. Guys and girls, even if I like them the idea of getting naked with them at some point or getting to know them too much puts up red flags in my head. I get just a slight twinge of anxiety like 'omg this person wants to see me naked how do I react to this???' So my default is to more often than not bail. Which is probably why I'm still a virgin up to this point( Also I'm really picky and I don't honestly know too many gay guys id be into being intimate with and with girls you know). So I feel like this deserves a TL;DR. TL;DR: I get anxious when I'm approached sexually and I want to kind of not do that any more so I can date people like an actual person.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése