2016. november 28., hétfő

I have testicle and penis issues

Hi. I had a varicocele surgery in my left testicles like two months ago. Been having problems for years in both testicles (the right one as epididimitis or something like that (don't remember the term in English) so yeah, after struggling with those issues for years I was able to get the surgery for my left testicle. In Colombia health is shit so you have to wait a long time for medications and surgical procedures. I had complications post-surgery. I got an epidural anesthesia which the guy did it wrong and let me in unbearable pain for three days until I couldn't stand it anymore and had to go to a different clinic to have a procidure done in my back to release the pain, it was something called hematic patch, which involved injecting my own blood in my back to release the pain it worked. So after that I was able to concentrate on the surgery. Didn't hurt much, but I'm still having pain in my testicle if I touch it firmly. I'm a bit scared because of that. That the cure was worse than the disease. I've also had some issues with my penis, which I can't get it up for too long sometimes, and I'm so self conscious about that and now even more cause I haven't been able to enjoy sex cause I'm always thinking about the surgery and the pain in my testicle and the scar in my low belly... I don't know if the pain will improve: it's not so bad. It's just that when I touch it or someone wants to grab it hurts so I can't concentrate on enjoying and I'm also so worried that my penis won't be up for too long that I can't enjoy the whole thing. And it's so frustrating cause I've met these awesome guys lately and I wish I could enjoy sex like they enjoy me...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése