2016. november 27., vasárnap

A South American boy in Quebec.

Hi. I arrived to Quebec, Canada a few days ago. I'm living in Saint Constant. I am latin (or Latino, like people from North America would say). Im 28. I'm visiting my family here. I speak Spanish (of course) and English. And I'm in a french region, not knowing much french. Which gay men seem to hate and they have stopped talking to me because of that, which frankly it is stupid to me. It's not that I don't want or I don't like to speak french. It's just that I don't know much of it. I'm learning informally, that's my approach to things, little by little. Maybe later when I'm more comfortable I'll do something more elaborate related to learning french, just like happened with my english. But it seems like guys here who have it all and know it all who don't even look at you cause they think they are better than you and everybody else, don't care, or don't understand other people's particularities, stories and backgrounds. It all seems to fast paced. And I'm not bitter. I'm just amazed how people behave here. Another thing is that everybody has a car, everybody! But no one wants to come out to meet. No. In my case, they want me to take the train, the metro and the bus to make it to their places. Please!!! Of course not everybody is like that, but I mean, they really just don't care about you AT ALL. Hope things get better little by little. Still 6 months to go and sometimes I think it was a mistake coming here...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése