2016. november 30., szerda

I'm torn. I want a better boyfriend, but I still love him

Hello. I made this account here because I'm looking for advice on what I should do about my current boyfriend because I haven't found useful suggestions anywhere else. So I'm 22 and my boyfriend of 7 months just turned 20, and I don't know what to do about him. I met him through a friend, and I normally wouldn't give someone like him a chance but there was something different about him. He is Spanish-American, really short, five foot two with long brown/black hair down to his shoulders, an attractive face with small dark eyes, a big jawbone and a small chinstrap with broad shoulders a nice butt and a slim but muscular body. We started off as friends and we got to know each other over a few months when he finally asked me out, and me not knowing what I would be walking into I said yes. He's the only person I've met outside of a dating app so I thought it would be good to give this a chance, oh how wrong I was. We took things slow and didn't get intimate for the first month or so, then one night things started getting hot. We started kissing and one thing led to another, he pulled down my pants and started giving me head but then when I pulled down his pants I was shocked. His penis was so small. I tried not to act bothered but I felt disgusted. His penis wasn't just small but it's the smallest I've ever seen. I asked him how big it was and he told me he was average... hah what a lie. It wasn't even the size of a banana. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt because we had gotten to know each other so I didn't dump him. So for the next few months I put up with his bottoming, he rides good and gives amazing head but is just so ugly to look at completely naked. He goes from a 7 to a 2 as soon as his underwear comes off. We're both verse and he keeps asking me to suck it but I haven't been able to. It's hard to even jack him off because I can only use one hand. It makes me feel so weird. It's even worse now that he's gaining weight but I'll go into that later. I had wondered about his penis so one night when he was asleep and hard, I measured his "cock" and it was only 5 inches... ONLY 5. I could put up with it if he was taller but god damn, its like I'm fucking a young teenager with body hair. This was the first lie I caught him in so far, but still... how can I trust him? He told me he was average but he's 5" (5.1" bone pressed and 5" thick). I know that 6"x 5." is the average length & width for a straight man and 7.5"x 5.5" is the average for a gay man; he doesn't fall into either category. Its terrible too because he's everything I could ever want in a boyfriend's personality. He buys me roses, takes candle lit baths with me, rubs my back until I fall asleep, loves kissing me in public, and brings me home my favorite foods and tells me all the time how much he loves me and how I'm the greatest thing that's ever happened to him blah blah blah. He even talks about saving up for a trip to Hawaii which sounds like a fantasy. It's so hard to appreciate it when he's so lacking in all lengths. I'm five foot 11 with a beautiful chiseled face, blonde hair with big blue eyes and a decent 8 inch penis, abs, and a muscular and thin body. I get complimented all the time about my looks and each time it gets more and more tempting to ditch my "man" for a real one. I don't want to leave him because I know he won't ever be able to find someone like me, but I shouldn't have to suffer because of him. If he's really short that's one thing, If his penis is unusually small that's another thing, but honey... both can't do. Recently he's been crying to me at night, holding me for hours because he's scared I'll leave him and that he's not good enough for me because he's been hurt in the past. I tell him it isn't true but it is deep down. I also like being the small spoon but he's always gotta be the small one because of how small he is. It's so hard to deal with this. Why does the perfect personality have to taunt me by being inside such an imperfect guy? It's almost like the universe hates me. He's also getting more and more insecure by the day which is making me resent him. He was confident when we started dating but now he cries at me all the time and needs me to tell him he's enough. He can't get hard anymore, he's always sad and he gained a whole 15 pounds too and has a little belly now which I hate. It feels so gross holding him and having his once flat stomach pressed against me. I want to be honest with him but I don't want him to feel any worse than he does. His birthday was a few weeks ago and I bought him a gym membership and workout clothes but he cried and left. All I wanted to do was help but he's so insecure he couldn't even appreciate my effort. I want to break up with him so bad, but I feel bad because I'm the best thing he could ever ask for. I doubt anyone else would want to deal with all his imperfections if I barely can. I told a friend of mine about some of this but he said I'm being nasty and superficial and I should feel honored to have someone like him. That's not true because if I WAS superficial I wouldn't have even said yes to him because of how short he is. I didn't mention his penis size though so that might be part of it. I get told that we're cute together but each time I hear it I feel worse because they don't know what he looks like naked. Can I have any advice? Should I break up with him and find a real man or should I give my little guy a chance?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése