2016. november 26., szombat

Thinking of hiring a guy for sex,is this a bad idea?

I am not ugly,I personally think I have a decently cute face. I am 20 years old.I do attract people from time to time. However I am attracted to jock,masculine guys. I am currently working on building a better physique to make myself more appealing to guys like them. In my current physical state however, guys like that won't notice me. I can tell they only go for guys of similar built. I crave them that hooking up with "normal" guys isn't satisfying anymore.Call me shallow if you want,but I can't help it.I went to a site and there are hot guys like that in their early 20's who offer "services". Is paying a guy to give me the goodies a bad idea? This only temporary until I get muscular enough to attract one off Grindr or the bar. Lol

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése