2016. november 30., szerda

Help for methods or practice

Guys I wanna ask if do you know any methods or practice to stop being hyper active on sex and masturbation.This habit has been eating me for almost a decade. I had partners before where it went to nothing because of my hyper in sex. After we had sex, I would ask for another one and they all end up breaking up with me. I am always moody and irritable because of this. I can't even resist myself.I stopped dating and I become addicted to masturbation. After I'm done treating my self.. couple of minutes.. do it again. Moody anxiety depression I hate it. But once I masturbate, that electric feeling, that rushing breathe is like heaven. I am always weak, my body feels weak. Because of my moody atmosphere, it affected my family and friends. I even lost friends because of this.I want to live a normal life. And I want to become a healthier person. I am trapped inisde this bubble and I wanna break.Do you know any methods or practice for me to stop. Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése