2016. november 29., kedd

Sexuality being limited to either "gay" or "straight"...

This is just a quick rant that I feel like posting about, and I'm hoping other people agree with me on this.Many people today seem to not comprehend the idea that sexuality is MUCH more complex than being either "straight" or "gay". When I came out as bi, so many people didn't believe me as such simply because they can't understand the extreme complexity of sexuality. I'm not saying identifying as bi is considered some form of foreign idea, but I feel like a lot more people would be able to understand people with different sexualities than the "considered normal sexuality" if people understood more that it is much more gray than just black and white.Also, This goes to people who are curious. It's okay to be curious! It's a part of our complex nature. Just because you have different thoughts than what is considered "normal" doesn't define you to one specific sexuality. So many people are concerned with being either gay or straight that it sometimes gets messed up with just simply having a basic human sexuality. I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, just hoping that people beat themselves up over whether they straight or gay realize that it's perfectly normal to not identify as either.Just thought I'd put this here because I've noticed a lot of people who fail to understand the complexity of sexuality, or people who are concerned with whether or not they are in the "black or white" area.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése