2016. november 29., kedd

Q: Acne scars and gay world

So I've had pretty bad puberty, I still have reddish spots on my face & scars from acne that will have to wait for treatment some more time. I'll be honest and say that they really do affect my self-esteem when meeting someone I really like. So I'd like to know what's your opinion on them, do you find them terrible and you'd vomit or do you not notice them or something else? I had few exes who said they didn't mind it, but when I think about them it's that they didn't have much self-esteem themselves so I kinda ask a question why were they with me in the first place? I'm asking this because I woke up today with strange similar scar next to my right eye and it's not "sleep mark" because few hours passed and it's still there...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése