2016. november 29., kedd

I think i like ....

Hi! I'm a half filipino with a blood of spanish. Well the thing is, 3 months ago I realized that I'm not really straight after my girlfriend broke up with me last 2 years ago. I reflected for the last 2 years and even tried dating other girls but it's not the same feelings i felt for my girlfriend. I'm not yet out, yeahp it's really hard for me since i don't have anyone that i can talk about it. I'm planning to come out after i graduated college then probably will transfer to US since my uncle (who's a gay guy but i'm also afraid to tell him :( )works there. I'm pretty close to my uncle but i'm still a afraid to tell him or maybe i'm just not yet ready to come out. Any advice for gay guys on medical field? :) I take any advice !!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése